Wednesday, January 27, 2010
A secret society?
I have noticed that people in general seem to be way nicer and more chatty with me now that I have a child. Same thing happened when I got married. Very interesting I think. When I got married people could now have "husband talk" with me... "Oh my husband does this and my husband does that", yah, yah, yah. It gave us a common ground I guess. No one wanted to hear what my boyfriend was doing but my husband on the other hand, HE was interesting. Same thing with Lyla. Everyone wants to know how I slept, what she weighs, how her diapers are... when I say everyone, I don't just mean the obvious like grandparents, I mean the checker at the grocery and the sample lady at Costco. It is kind of crazy and funny at the same time. I am starting to wonder if my membership card just got lost in the mail or something because I know for sure I just joined a new secret club of some kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment