Thursday, May 17, 2012
Four Minutes with Lyla
I threw pee-pee water on Brown Kangaroo.
I hit him.
I hit him Daddy.
I hit Brown Kangaroo.
He looks a little sad.
I hit him with the fork.
Fork it up.
Patty Cake, Patty Cake.
{Hugs Brown Kangaroo}
Brown Kangaroo wanted a hug.
{Bites Brown Kangaroo}
I bite him Daddy.
Do a fancy jump.
I'm eating my olives.
He's on my back.
Lookie!
Lookie Daddy!
I'm going to hop on him.
I'm going to give him pee pee water and food and music.
Where did his ears go?
No Mommy, I want you to feed me.
I already ate chicken.
I can still eat it. {grape off of floor}
I don't like this one.
But this one's a good one.
{Savannah burps}
Nice one Savannah!
Roooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr {Lyla pretending to burp}
Look Daddy.
I use it on my own self.
Look at the pretty flowers Mama.
What are the white flowers name?
I blow the candle out cause it's my birthday.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh birthday!!!!
There's cookies on the floor {no cookies in sight}
You can eat it all by yourself.
Oh no! The cookies are all gone!
Somebody will have to buy more at the store.
{Leaves the room}
I was getting sheepy out cause he wants more cookies.
{Now playing with school bus}
{Back to kitchen table}
I don't have to eat all of it.
Actually, I can use my fingers.
Micky Mouse in on our TV and Bob the Builder and Sesame Street- all kinds of stuff.
I don't have to eat all of them.
I have a couple more bits.
Now I want some chocolates.
A super whole bunch.
I'm gonna take your cookie away from you and put it in my pocket.
I made those cookies with Daddy.
I got a belly ache.
What's sissy doing?
Sissy scared me.
It's gonna be okay.
.... love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment