Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Yep. Still Pregnant.
4 days past due. I'm not surprised. Lyla was 12 days past due. But seriously, I am ready for this all to come to an end so that I can meet this little girl. There is a little stress surrounding all this because it's also Christmas time and I would be a little bummed if her birthday fell on Christmas day. It's not the end of the world but that just seems like a tough birthday to have. That would add a new challenge for me- as I LOVE birthday parties. I am having contractions but nothing is organized. I am working at relaxing but still working. I get 11 weeks off from work and want every minute on the other end to spend with my new little girl. Lyla is getting more excited by the minute. She is really interested in all of the baby items that are slowly making their way out and we are continuously mentioning little ways she will be able to help. She is mostly excited that "new baby sister" will need lotion as Lyla LOVES lotion. I have visions of "new baby sister" being one slippery little baby covered in lotion compliments of the overzealous big sister. I am off to the doctor tomorrow. Mostly to make sure everything is good- which I know it is. I am sure a stress test will be scheduled and threats of induction will be thrown around. I have confidence that "New baby sister" will come when she is ready and on her own, hopefully soon, cause the pregnancy thing is done and done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment