Charlie and Alice rode in the back and we put one seat down so that Alice did not have to fold in half. She kept a watchful eye on Lyla and the road. Charlie lays down right away when we travel. Alice on the other hand is the busiest girl ever! She checks on everyone the whole time- it's pretty cute... however, depending on the length of trip it can lose its luster after awhile. She handled this trip really well though and didn't fuss with Lyla.
Matt drove with our stuff up front and I sat in the backseat with Lyla. It is kind of lovely to sit in the backseat. I pay far less attention to Matt's driving (he is a great driver, however I love to remind him of ALL the driving laws as we drive around. I am sure it is the most annoying thing ever but he justs listens and smiles 99.92% of the time.) The backseat provides a new look on everything.
Interestingly enough, it seems the rainbow ends at McDonalds. Huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment