Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lyla Belle finally arrives!!!!

This little girl sure took her sweet time to make her entrance into the world but it sure was worth the wait. Matt and I were blessed with the arrival of Lyla Belle on November 30th at 12:41pm. She was 7lbs and 14oz and 20 inches long. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life thus far. I was able to do a 100% natural childbirth which is something I am very proud of. Matt was so amazingly supportive and present through the whole process. He is a wonderful father to sweet Miss Lyla and it is truly amazing to watch. Lyla is a very bright eyed and beautiful little girl and we are so excited to have her with us. Alice and Charlie to shaping up to be a wonderful big brother and sister to her. Alice is so very curious and busy with checking on her. I am going to be working on Lyla's birth story in the next few weeks so I will certainly post that... until then, enjoy these few photos...

No comments: